Organic Babassu Oil
Organic Babassu Oil - Babacu Oil, Cusi Oil (Orbignya Phalerata) is possibly, one of the best 100% natural anti-ageing ingredients for all skin complexions. Beneficial for both dry and oily natural hair textures. Conditions curls, minimises frizz, and smooths your skin an all in one naturally luxurious oil.
Our Babassu is an organic, fairly traded, light yellow vegetable oil extracted from the fruit of the Babassu palm tree. These fruits grow in clusters and hang from the tall Brazilian feather-leaf Babassu tree. During harvest time (usually around August to November) Babassu breakers collect the Babassu fruit seeds, crack them open and remove the meat which is then cold pressed into a light, nourishing, edible vegetable oil.
In Brazil, Babassu oil is often used for cooking, soap making, to treat eczema, itchy, dry and inflamed skin and scalp conditions. Babassu Oil, on its own, is a great moisturizer for both dry and oily skin. In fact, it works with the body's natural oils (sebum) to leave your skin feeling powdery soft and velvety smooth.
- An emollient with restorative properties
- Perfect natural alternative to anti-aging creams. Babassu lipids reduces the signs of ageing, replenishes dry and flaky skin.
- Locks in moisture
- Protects the skin from environmental irritations, leaving face and neck soft and velvety.
- Contains fatty acids beneficial to the skin’s overall health
- Babassu oil has over 70% lipids - one of the most natural and effective ways to instantly fight wrinkles and premature aging of the skin.
- Babassu oil is great for conditioning and moisturizing, dry, brittle, colour treated and damaged hair.
- Babassu oil replenishes and preserves the hydro-lipid layer of natural hair. As it contains an abundance of essential fatty acids that play a primary role in the structure of the hair’s hydro-lipid layer.
I am terribly allergic, even to natural and organic products. Organic Babassu Oil is the only body oil or creme tra i can use. Wonderful!